Tuesday, April 8, 2014

blog 15

Harry, Ron, and Hermione had went to see Xenophilius love-good to find out what a certain symbol meant. Mr. Lovegood had told them it was the the sign of the deathly hallows, and together they make the master of death. Hermione had read the tales of the 3 brothers and how they got the deathly hallows to begin with. The first Brother got a wand that would beat any other wand in the world. The 2nd brother got a stone that would bring back the dead. The final brother got an invisibility cloak. This reminded me when I did some chores for my mom and she gave me McDonalds in return for what I did.

Harry had used Voldemort's name and death eaters had surrounded him, Ron and Hermione. The 3 were searched and the death eaters thought they found different people other than Harry, Ron and Hermione. When the death eaters had found a newspaper in the tent they thought it was Hermione because of the picture that was in it. The death eaters brought Harry, Ron and Hermione to the Malfoy manner where they will summon the dark lord to kill harry and his friends. This reminds of how I had to go to place where I didn't want to go and my parents forced me to go with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment